Insurance claims are filed on a case-by-case basis. We do not accept assignment but we will work with your insurance company on a case-by-case basis.
PROCESS FOR INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENTS
There are three items required to process insurance reimbursements:
- Front and back copies of primary and secondary insurance cards.
- The Patient Information Form filled out and signed.
- An original prescription from any physician stating the specific equipment needed. Prescriptions are valid for one year and are required to be renewed after they expire.
- Your insurance company may require a letter of medical necessity from your physician.
- To expedite the reimbursement process, the above items may be faxed to us but it is mandatory for you to mail the originals to us for our files.